5 Reasons You Should Try Aloe Vera Gel for Your Skincare Regimen
Aloe vera was popularly known as a beauty aid to tackle a variety of skin conditions in ancient Indian practices. Owing to its skin-adoring qualities, it is a cult favorite and is found in many beauty products. For naturalists, a pot of Aloe Vera plant at home comes in handy when you want a quick cleanup before an outing. However, Aloe Vera gel is mostly preferred by people looking for an easy, simple way to hydrate their skin.
Aloe Vera has accompanied many beauty brands for years. Whether dull-looking skin or an irritated skin barrier, it can be a great way to deal with many skin challenges. It heals, hydrates, brightens, and calms the skin while adding a soft, healthy glow to your face. So, what else does this do-it-all ingredient have in store for us? Let’s explore more about this miraculous ingredient via this blog.
Five smart ways Aloe Vera gel benefits your skin
Aloe Vera gel benefits the skin in several ways. As it works well with a combination of other ingredients, you get additional benefits when you use this gel. How it helps:
- A natural skin toner: The astringent properties of Aloe Vera help tighten and tone the skin. If combined with green tea, which is rich in antioxidants, it protects the skin against stressors such as pollution and UV rays. So, if you are finding an efficient toner, you can mix these two ingredients and use that blend as a toner.
- Reduces stretch marks and soothes sun damage: Aloe Vera contains compounds that promote collagen production, improving skin elasticity and reducing stretch marks’ appearance. Additionally, it can help to soothe sunburned skin and reduce inflammation caused by UV radiation.
- Combats acne and blemishes: Aloe Vera contains salicylic acid, which aids in unclogging pores and encourages a mild exfoliating of dead skin cells. Additionally, the anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera can aid in reducing the redness and swelling associated with acne. Not to mention, it also helps treat the spots and blemishes caused by pimples and acne.
- Soothes skin conditions: Aloe vera is an age-old remedy to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea. It helps to reduce inflammation, soothe itching, and promote skin healing. In addition, Aloe Vera has healing qualities and cooling effects on the skin, calming skin irritation and keeping dryness at bay.
- Puts the brakes on aging: The antioxidants in Aloe Vera can protect the skin against free radical damage that contributes to aging. Additionally, the enzymes in Aloe Vera can promote the exfoliation of dead skin cells and the growth of new ones. As a result, it helps with premature aging signs and unveils a more youthful appearance.
Selecting the right Aloe Vera product for skincare
Overall, Aloe Vera is a championed and versatile ingredient to restore hair and skin health. However, when selecting the right skincare products, the overall formulation is as important as the key ingredient. For optimal results, consider opting for formulations free of harmful chemicals and preserving the goodness of ingredients.
Natural and gentle formulations are effective yet gentle on the skin. You can thus consider using Mamaearth products. They are enriched with skin-friendly ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals. Let’s look at a skincare product from Mamaearth that’s highly sought after for its effectiveness- Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel.
This two-in-one skin and hair gel by Mamaearth takes care of all your beauty needs. The versatility of the Aloe Vera plant offers many benefits for the skin and hair. One of the most notable benefits of Aloe Vera is its ability to hydrate the skin. When applied topically, it provides deep hydration to the skin, giving it a healthy glow. The convenient part is that you don’t have to keep reapplying as it lasts all day.
Aloe Vera also has soothing properties that help relieve itching and irritation caused by sun damage, shaving, or rashes. A generous application of Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel overnight on the affected area is recommended for optimal results. Furthermore, Aloe Vera is also beneficial for maintaining a healthy scalp. The gel’s cooling and antibacterial properties help to soothe and heal the scalp, leaving it healthy and refreshed.
What does it contain ?
- Aloe Vera: It hydrates, soothes, and nourishes your skin. As a natural hydrating agent, it relieves irritation and heals burns and cuts while strengthening your hair roots.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant nourishes your hair and skin, protecting them from damage. It is a well-known moisturizing agent that relieves dryness and chapped skin.
- Glycerin: It is a humectant and attracts moisture. Using it keeps your hair and skin well-hydrated. Besides, it also acts as a protective shield against irritation and moisture loss.
What else can you bring home from Mamaearth?
Beauty and skincare are the proven ways to pamper yourself. Mamaearth offers a vast array of products to ease your personal care experience. For a soft and natural look, you need to be covered with minimal yet the right products. Besides a well-performing Aloe Vera Gel, you can reveal a beautiful glow of your face by using a nice lip shade. After all, a dash of lipstick shades is the perfect pairing with glowing, healthy skin.
For a versatile range of lip shades, check out Mamaearth’s exciting lipstick range specially designed to complement your glowing skin.
- Moisture Matte Long Stay Lipstick – 2g | Plum Punch is a unique shade with a maroon and magenta mix, perfect for adding vibrancy to any look. Its versatile range makes you look stunning in just one stroke. In addition, it sets in your lips comfortably, keeping your lips hydrated and plum all day.
- Moisture Matte Long Stay Lipstick – 2g | Pink Tulip is a must-have shade for anyone looking for sophistication and style in their lipstick collection. It is a perfect lipstick shade for both day and night looks. This lip color is a complete winner for anyone looking to make a statement without going overboard.
- Moisture Matte Long Stay Lipstick – 2g | Espresso Brown is a great way to add glam to any look. This lipstick shade is designed for medium to dark complexions and has a unique blend of ingredients that make you stand out. So, get ready to make a bold statement with Espresso Brown.
These lipstick shades contain several beneficial ingredients, including antioxidant-rich avocado oil, to moisturize your lips. They also contain Vitamin E, which helps prevent pigmentation. With a long-lasting, smudge-proof formula and Made Safe certification, these lipstick shades are a great choice for anyone looking for long-wearing lip color. Additionally, they feature an 8-hour moisture lock, ensuring your lips stay hydrated and healthy-looking all day long.
Mamaearth offers a wide range of products made with effective and skin-friendly ingredients. As an FDA and PETA-certified brand, its product ranges are toxin-free, gentle, and animal cruelty-free. What’s laudable about Mamaearth is its commitment to saving the planet. Above all, its products promise toxin care that improves skin and hair health. Thus, explore its beauty collection to give your self-care ride a boost!